cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mood Media: Volume decreases

tony2143
Local Performer

This is a car dealership and we use Pandora for our music.  The issue that I am having is that the music is playing at a normal volume all of a sudden it will decrease.  So I will have to walk back to the receiver and increase the volume.  Later that day the volume will kick back in (blast) and I have to decrease to were it was earlier during the day.  I've been told that this is a issue with the over head speaker.  That the radio thinks someone is paging and it will decrease the volume.  I don't think this is the true cause.  They also said that part of the problem is that we have our speaker and Pandora hooked up together going to the same receiver.  I don't know if that is the cause of it.  Some other person said that there is a shortage with the speakers.  So right now I am all over the place and I need help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tony2143 Sorry for any issues using Pandora for Business.

Since Pandora for Business is delivered and licensed by Mood Media, we do not provide support for the hardware or billing associated with the service.

Please contact their support team here.

They will get back to you as soon as possible.

I hope this helps. Thanks for listening!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tony2143 Sorry for any issues using Pandora for Business.

Since Pandora for Business is delivered and licensed by Mood Media, we do not provide support for the hardware or billing associated with the service.

Please contact their support team here.

They will get back to you as soon as possible.

I hope this helps. Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

Sanchezc7
Local Performer

Did you ever figure out what was going on? 

0 Kudos