cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple accounts registered under the same Gmail address

jackmock
Local Performer

I am unable to access my primary Pandora account. I had signed out in an effort to try to sign in on my desktop (not sure why I thought that would make a difference, but here we are). I pay for premium on that account, which I had set up on my phone through Google Play. This alternate account I'm making this post with is my correct email address, which is the format *********@gmail.com. Apparently, I had set up my primary account using the email *********@gmail.org, an email address that cannot actually exist, as the "gmail.org" domain is not valid.

Because this domain doesn't exist, I of course cannot access my email to reset my password on my primary account.

What steps can I take to regain access to that account? Is there any way for Pandora to verify my information through my subscription through Google Play? The email associated with my google account, which was used to pay for my subscription is the email that is associated with THIS Pandora account.

Sorry for the messy situation, and any advice would be appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jackmock I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

jackmock
Local Performer

In case it wasn't clear, I had signed out on my smartphone, not understanding how it was possible for the same (or what I saw as the same) email to be associated with two pandora accounts - as I had been able to sign in using THIS account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jackmock I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos