cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My collection is missing after logging back in

peterraboin
Local Performer

No. This did NOT work... Any other solutions? How about Restart my computer? Any brilliant ideas like that? I lost 7 years worth of saved stations. WHAT is going on!!???

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
101 Replies

David4039
Local Performer

I logged out of my account and then back in and I have lost my entire collection. How do I get it back?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@David4039 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

UR1
Local Performer

I have some many issues myself with Pandora. My offline playlist keeps getting deleted, it doesn't want to play in the car via bluetooth, when I add a song to a playlist I have to do it 3x or wait the next day. I just want all of my money back that I invested into this streaming service. I can't continue to get frustrated especially when I can't speak to someone one on one.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UR1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

seemlesstech
Local Performer

I have paid 4.99 for Pandora for a long time and had my stations all set up and then the other day I open Pandora and none of my stations were there and it said I had to upgrade but then today I was charged as normal for Pandora. I’m not sure what’s going on here 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@seemlesstech I moved your post into this existing thread: My collection is missing after logging back in

It looks like your upgraded account was created using a different email address.

The Pandora account connected to your Community profile shows no history of being upgraded.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help further explain, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Crazy4psych
Local Performer

Every since yesterday (11/30) I am missing playlists and my account has been messed up. I went from Premium to nothing and about 3/4 of my playlists are missing. I had issues logging in with my password and even after resetting I still couldn't get in. Once I was able to log it (early evening) is when I noticed my playlists aren't there. Is there a way to fix this or are there issues on your end that you're still working on?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Crazy4psych I moved your post into this existing thread: My collection is missing after logging back in

It looks like you have multiple accounts registered with Pandora.

I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

GreggN64
Local Performer

Going to SPOTIFY NOW. Unbelievable that I lost all my music when I had to upgrade my account to a new Card. I will tell everyone I know how horrible this is.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GreggN64 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Josh20828
Local Performer

It erased all my music wouldn’t let Me log back in I pay $12.99 this **ahem** 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Josh20828 It looks like your original account is registered under a different email address.

This account connected to your Community profile was created for the first time on 12/11/22 - this would explain why no music is in your collection yet.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Rwbywhistler138
Local Performer

I have the same problem

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rwbywhistler138 I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

Ljgruber
Local Performer

I opened the Pandora app today. It forced my to login which is unusual.  Now I see all of my stations are gone.  

Can you retrieve them?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ljgruber I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Espie4
Local Performer

How do I get my Playlists back? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Espie4 I'm showing your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus.

The option to listen to customized playlists is only an option when upgraded to Pandora Premium.

To clarify, are you missing some of your collected stations?

If so, what are the names of the stations that are missing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Espie4
Local Performer
Goodness I can’t remember them all. But I had old Jamz, Spanish songs,
babes
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Espie4 It sounds like you are logged into the wrong account.

I checked this account, and see no history of any station or playlist being created with the names you listed above.

If you remember what email address your original account is listed under, I recommend signing out, and then signing back in using that email address.

In the meantime, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos