cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My collection is missing after logging back in

peterraboin
Local Performer

No. This did NOT work... Any other solutions? How about Restart my computer? Any brilliant ideas like that? I lost 7 years worth of saved stations. WHAT is going on!!???

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
111 Replies

CervejaSC
Local Performer

I tried using my account today and I was logged out. When I logged in all my stations were gone. I know I’m in the correct account because when I go to my account page it is my paid account and it lists some of my stations as “favorites”. Any way to get my stations back?

I logged out and back it and it did nothing. I logged into someone else’s account and then back in and they all came back. Hope this helps someone in the future.

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@CervejaSC I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AndyR
Local Performer

My pandora stations are missing after i got logged off on my iphone. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@AndyR I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

RubyRedNurse
Local Performer

I have been a member of Pandora subscription for over 10 years and for some reason today when I open Pandora, it asked me to login which I’ve never had to do  before   and my entire playlist Collection has been wiped. My subscription renewed successfully back in March and there’s been no email notification from Pandora stating my account is closed and my app doesn’t require an update. What gives?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@RubyRedNurse I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

VAN2
Local Performer

I logged out and couldn't remember my password and changed it. I logged back in and I don't see my songs! I said something about if you log out, you have redownload them, but I don't know how....😭😭😭😭

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@VAN2 It looks like the account associated with your community profile was created for the first time today.

Your original account is likely registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora, and then signing in using that other email address if you remember what it is.

In the meantime, I have also created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Mindnificent
Local Performer

I got logged out of my account I logged back in and all my playlists disappeared. I tried deleting app. Restarting phone etc. I think it has something to do with my Apple subscription. Logged out,  logged in nothing works 5 years of list gone 😕 Can someone please help thank you 🙏 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mindnificent It sounds like your original account may be registered under a different email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Mindnificent
Local Performer

All my music is gone after my pandora app logged me out . I logged back in and now my music is all gone 5 years of playlist. Can someone please create a ticket for me thanks 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mindnificent I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos