cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My collection is missing after logging back in

peterraboin
Local Performer

No. This did NOT work... Any other solutions? How about Restart my computer? Any brilliant ideas like that? I lost 7 years worth of saved stations. WHAT is going on!!???

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jennyb I moved your post into this existing thread: My collection is missing after logging back in

It sounds like you may have multiple accounts registered with Pandora.

I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
101 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@peterraboin It sounds like you may have multiple accounts registered with Pandora.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Syddog
Local Performer

I upgraded my phone. On my original phone I have hundreds of songs saved to my collected. When I logged into my account on my new phone, only about 65 songs are in my collection. How do I get the rest of my collection to come back?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Syddog Is it possible you are signed into a different account on your phone?

It may help to sign out of your device, and then signing back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still missing songs, can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you are seeing when you sort your collection by Songs?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

m69515
Local Performer

Switched to a new iPhone from an old iPhone, however, after subscription retrieve all of my music is gone. I have installed the app again numerous times and tried logging in from a desktop but all of my prior music is still gone

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@m69515 I moved your post into this existing thread: My collection is missing after logging back in

It looks like your original account was created using a different email address.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help further explain, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Desmond1221
Local Performer

Am a member already on here i got a new phone number and now you are starting me new i am paying fu

Hello for that but am a member  already  i got a new phone and number, now am being charge to start over again I want my music  back from my old account get me what am paying for

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Desmond1221 I moved your post into this existing thread: My collection is missing after logging back in

It looks like your original account was created using a different email address.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help further explain, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Agirlnamedbrad
Local Performer

I have a similar issue. I upgraded to plus and only see a handful of stations that I haven’t listened to in years. I tried the trick of adding stations back, but I think I just added brand new stations instead (none of my thumbs up exist). I also tried logging out of everything and back in, no luck. 

specifically, I was trying to restore an “above the clouds” station a “sticky fingers” station and a “Slabo Day” station. Any assistance offered is greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Agirlnamedbrad I moved your post into this existing thread: My collection is missing after logging back in

I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

jennyb
Local Performer

I had to change my password and I lost my history of playlists. Is there any way of recovering them?

I will be paying for my old pandora, that I completely lost.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jennyb I moved your post into this existing thread: My collection is missing after logging back in

0 Kudos

Rachworks
Local Performer

I updated my account payment info, which I've done who knows how many times over the years, but this time ALL of my playlists and songs I've collected over the years are gone 😭  I've had my account for as long as I can remember and I am shook right now.  How can I get them all back?!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rachworks Can you confirm you are logged into the correct account?

I do see you are currently signed up for the Premium Family plan, and have one other account that has been added.

Is it possible that you are getting the two of these accounts mixed up?

I recommend signing out of your device, and then signing back in using the email address associated with the account you want to use.

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos

joan6k
Local Performer

I am missing ALL of my stations from my iphone. I don't know what happened. Can you restore them please?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joan6k I moved your post into this existing thread: My collection is missing after logging back in

0 Kudos

Maxstinson
Local Performer

I have lost my playlist Max's Music can you help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Maxstinson I moved your post into this existing thread: My collection is missing after logging back in

It sounds like you may have multiple accounts registered with Pandora - I checked the account connected to your Community profile, and see no history of that station ever being created.

0 Kudos

Ldemmewilliams1
Local Performer

I lost a large playlist. Why?????? I have premium.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ldemmewilliams1 What is the name of your playlist that is missing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos