cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My likes aren't registering in my profile page in the Community

MusicFanInSC
Opening Act

I have over 30 likes in the Community but only 8 likes are showing. It's been likes this for a while. @AdamPandora 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFanInSC Can you please link me to some example posts where your likes aren't registering?

Thanks for the help with this. 🤝

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFanInSC Can you please link me to some example posts where your likes aren't registering?

Thanks for the help with this. 🤝

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@AdamPandora It is in the Pandora community that my likes aren't registering. When I like a post in the community they aren't registering. Everything is working fine with Pandora but in the community my likes aren't registering. I'm not at home at the moment so I'm posting this reply from my main account which works fine but the @MusicFanInSC account is where the issue is.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UncleBud Thanks for following up.

No rush on this - whenever you have the chance, feel free to send over some of those example links and we'll be happy to take a closer look.

MusicFanInSC
Opening Act

@AdamPandora Hey I just wanted to verify that I had responded was UncleBud. I don't know how to send a link. What I'm talking about specifically is that when I come to the community and like posts the like aren't registering in my community profile page. Is not a big deal as I don't use this account much in the community.

0 Kudos