cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora outage - 10/28/20

Akkait
Local Performer

I am taping on the stations but none of them are working? What do I do.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 10/29/20: If you were experiencing issues with playback on your devices on 10/28/20 - 10/29/20 between 11:00 PM - 2:00 AM PDT, this should now be resolved. 🛠

I will be closing this thread from additional comments - if you experience any other issues with the service, please create a new post, and we will be happy to look into it further.

Thanks again to all who took the time to report this to us. 🎧

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
17 Replies

ayianahays69
Local Performer

Hi i’m having an issue where everytime i open the app it keeps skipping like every second and i’ve deleted the app and re downloaded it but it kept doing it

_kateyperez
Local Performer

Hi i’m having an issue where everytime i open the app it keeps skipping like every second and i’ve deleted the app and re downloaded it but it kept doing it

Lyonsww09
Local Performer

Every time I click on the station it says station is not ready choose another station I clicked thumbprint and it’s skipping every single song it literally just started doing this 20 minutes ago it’s driving me crazy I have deleted it and re-downloaded it and still nothing working

0 Kudos

BruhMaster
Local Performer

Yea I’m having the same issue too, it completely breaks the app

AlixandryiaE
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue I also deleted the app and reinstalled it but it didn’t do anything. I then thought it was just my iOS device so I tried on my kindle and it was doing the same thing. So I came here for help.

0 Kudos

justicemae
Local Performer

same here.. was very confused ?

Pv
Local Performer

i deleted my pandora account and made a new because i thought i reached my limits on my one account. I'm still getting the unexpected technical difficulties error messages on my new one

0 Kudos

Chuck33
Local Performer

When I click on stations it tells me not available. If I do get one to pull up it won’t play the music just skips to another song over and over without ever playing anything. I can play podcast but not any music . 

0 Kudos

Sat97055
Local Performer

My pandora just keeps buffering and won’t play any station. I upgraded to premium and now it won’t play. Just says station not available. I deleted app and reinstalled and turned my iPhone off and on and still nothing.

0 Kudos

JRMB
Local Performer

A lot of people have been having this issue recently.  It’s most likely an internal glitch that the streaming servers are having and will definitely be fixed by tomorrow.  Lol I hope no one gets fired

0 Kudos

SynSlave
Local Performer

I had been listening to pandora on and off throughout the day via the app. One of the times I started it up it started to display the above error message, I can listen via the browser version but the app version is almost completely unusable as the message pops up so frequently and rapidly that I barely have time to switch between tabs. None of my stations appear to work. 

0 Kudos

Sat97055
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue 

0 Kudos

Eduardo_0217
Local Performer

Yeah I have it too but it didn’t even start happening until just now for me. Pandora’s been working fine all day but as soon as I want to play music as I usually do to go to sleep this bug came up :))

XFlutterzZX
Underground

Hi there. I’m having a similar issue, I deleted and reinstalled my app, but the problem is persisting. Any advice? Thank in advance 

0 Kudos

Lprand86
Local Performer

I too am having this issue.  With a Samsung galaxy 10s. Never any issues until today. Last night worked great. Tonight can't get it to work. Skips song after song. Then says we are having unexpected technical difficulties.  Ive cleared cache, Uninstaller and reinstalled, rebooted phone. Nothing works

0 Kudos

ChristianMichel
Local Performer

I've been experiencing some issues today like not being able to download and all songs that are not already downloaded, refuse to play.  I received error code 3005 and checked app to ensure its updated (it is up-to-date). Just wanted to pass this along. Model: galaxy s20 ultra. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 10/29/20: If you were experiencing issues with playback on your devices on 10/28/20 - 10/29/20 between 11:00 PM - 2:00 AM PDT, this should now be resolved. 🛠

I will be closing this thread from additional comments - if you experience any other issues with the service, please create a new post, and we will be happy to look into it further.

Thanks again to all who took the time to report this to us. 🎧

0 Kudos