cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with account

Katie84528
Local Performer

How can I login to my account when some one else has.  So now I pay for prim and I can’t use it.  Is there a way to just have the one device logged into my account 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Katie84528 To clarify, do you have an unauthorized user on your account and need help removing them?

If so, what we can do is sign your account out of all devices - you can then reset your password and sign back into the devices that you want to use.

Let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Katie84528 To clarify, do you have an unauthorized user on your account and need help removing them?

If so, what we can do is sign your account out of all devices - you can then reset your password and sign back into the devices that you want to use.

Let me know.

0 Kudos

crazy4colorado
Local Performer

That sounds good. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@crazy4colorado If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening message" or would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer.

To reset your password & remove devices:

• From a web browser, go to pandora.com and log in to your account.
  • Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Next to Account Info click on Edit to change your password. Enter your new password into the password field and Save.
  • You’ll be prompted to you enter your old password in order to be able to proceed with your request. Before selecting Submit, make sure to check the box to Log out of all other devices.
  • If you’ve signed into someone else’s computer, be sure to sign out of your Pandora account once you’re finished.

To only remove devices:

• From a web browser, go to pandora.com and log in to your account.
  • Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out.
  • If you’ve signed into someone else’s computer, be sure to sign out of your Pandora account once you’re finished.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos