cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery of my original play list

Jibbies4
Local Performer
I recently had to get a replacement device S7 , same as old phone All of my original play lists are gone. Please help!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jibbies4 Unfortunately, only our support team has direct visibility into your actual Pandora account. 

I see you had a case open with our support team not too long ago regarding this same issue - I will have them reach back out to you to further assist as it doesn't sound like this has been resolved yet.

Keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to look into this further. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jibbies4 Nice to see you around the community!

When you mention "original playlists" are you referring to customized playlists that you set up with a Pandora Premium account?

Or are you referring to normal radio stations that you set up with a free, ad-supported account?

Let me know.

Jibbies4
Local Performer

Ok Adam, can you tell me if I have ever had a Pandora premium account and of so is that where I can find my origional customized playlists? My husband created them and he now has Alzheimer's . It is imperative I get them back. If they are deleated ,I will be canceling my Pandora subscription .

I

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jibbies4 Unfortunately, only our support team has direct visibility into your actual Pandora account. 

I see you had a case open with our support team not too long ago regarding this same issue - I will have them reach back out to you to further assist as it doesn't sound like this has been resolved yet.

Keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to look into this further. 

0 Kudos

FireHorse
Local Performer

While I await a response to the email customer service, is Pandora able to recover my entire station selections, along with thumbs up songs?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FireHorse As long as your account wasn't deleted, they should be able to help.

Keep an eye out for their reply to your email, and they will be happy to look into this further. 

0 Kudos