cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Password (no access to old email address)

MonsterG
Local Performer

Anyone know how to gain access to an existing Pandora account without access to old email account??

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
50 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kelakendall1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Amandaw120517
Local Performer

I recently updated iPhone and now pandora is requiring me to sign in. I have a subscription and it’s linked to my bank account, however I can’t remember the password and the email I used when I originally signed up I no longer have access to. How can I get into my account? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Amandaw120517 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

MaryLeeHill
Local Performer

I had an account under an email that I no longer have. I got a new phone today and I have to sign into all my new apps. Since I don’t have that email anymore, I cannot receive an email to reset or pass code. How can I change the email on my account to my new email so that I can retain all my music in playlist? I created an account but all my music is gone. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MaryLeeHill I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Juicebae
Local Performer

My email associated with my account no longer exists and I need to cha ge my password to access my pandora account

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Juicebae I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

keshaargue
Local Performer

I'm trying to recover an old Yahoo account and need help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@keshaargue I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

tdsdad
Local Performer

I've had Pandora for a long time with no issues , problem is it's under an old email address that I have no access to and I do not remember the password . I can't send a passwords search without access to the email , I can't change the email without the password . 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tdsdad Our support team can help with this.

Please submit a message to them through our help page here.

Make sure to provide both a working email address that they can contact you at, along with the old email address your account is currently registered under.

Hope this helps!

tdsdad
Local Performer
Thank you . I did as asked . i appreciate the help

harborforesthom
Local Performer

The same thing has happened to me. My old email address is xx@ and I no longer have access to it.  I have a TON of stations I have already set up, as you will see. 

My new email is xx@. I have not had access to it for almost a year but have paid for it consistently throughout that time, you will see. I have been using a competitor.  I will not ask for a refund of that amount.

Can you please help me lock into my account again?  Please contact me at xx@

Thanks very much in advance. 

Anthony Malcak

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@harborforesthom You will need to submit a message through our help page in order for our support team to contact you at your new email address.

You can submit your message here.

Just make sure to provide both your new email address and old email address in the message that you send.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Momtooo4
Local Performer

I haven’t used my pandora in a long time. And I used an old email address from yahoo. I forgot my password to both since I set it up back in high school well yahoo said they deactivated the account since I have not but activate in the past 14 months sooo there is no way of getting into that email address but I really would like to get into this pandora account to get to all my old playlists. Any help?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Momtooo4 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Momtooo4
Local Performer

Thank you.

Longboard
Local Performer

it seems many people have the same problem as I do.  I cannot use my current email because I do not know my PW.  and I want my stations to sync together     desktop and android.   I have billed 4.99 a moth ad was still receiving commercials.  Now on my desktop I have your pricing page as my home page and cannot get rid of it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Longboard I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

mr9163493
Local Performer

IOld email,password,and old phone number they i have for years

want to dont how i can change that for new one i dont konw if i change already please email .me to 

0 Kudos