cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Password (no access to old email address)

MonsterG
Local Performer

Anyone know how to gain access to an existing Pandora account without access to old email account??

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
54 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mr9163493 You will need to contact our support team directly from a working email address.

They will be happy to further assist once your message is submitted here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

James14
Local Performer

I can't access my premium account with all my saved songs and can't reset my password because my old email isn't working.

Email for Pandora account is jXXXXX@XXXXXt 

My new email is: rXXXX@XXXXm

Please help!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @James14! Thanks for posting, happy to help.

I've gone ahead and moved your post over to an existing thread - Reset Password (no access to old email address).

I've also removed your email addresses that you've provided from public view. Please avoid posting private information on the community website as this information is viewable to everyone.

I've escalated your post to our User Support team for further help. They will contact you via the email address you provided to help update your Pandora account and help with the password email reset.

Please be on the look out for their reply. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

gloverlarry426
Local Performer

I'm just trying to reset my password 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gloverlarry426 Check out this thread for instructions on how to reset your password: How to reset your password

If you run into any issues, please contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

0 Kudos

Madelyn385
Local Performer

I need to swap email addresses and don't remember the old password and got a new phone and pay for the subscription.  I cant access that email address anymore to reset my password to log in on new phone.  I need to swap email addresses and don't remember the old passwod

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Madelyn385 Please send a message to our support team for further assistance with this here.

When filling out the contact form, make sure to provide both the email address currently tied to your upgraded account, as well as the best email address they can contact you at.

0 Kudos

Geenah23
Local Performer

I can’t access my old email either and haven’t heard back from pandora since I reached out a few days ago. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Geenah23 I do not see any open tickets with our support team with the email address associated with your community account.

To clarify, did you still need assistance with this?

If so, you can submit a message to our support team through our help page here.

I can also help escalate you over on my end if you are having issues with the contact form.

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Wednesday
Local Performer

my account is under an old email I don't have access to and am unable to sign in under since i've reset the password. I don't have app access either. I created a new pandora account but is there any way to merge my old account to the new one since I want all my old stations and thumbs up? or can you help me access my old account? 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Wednesday. 👋

Thanks for visiting the Pandora Community. 

Since this involves your personal email address and information, I've created an email case so that you're able to get one-on-one support with one of our team members.

Someone will reach out to you to offer further assistance with regaining access to your original account. Please be on the lookout for their message soon. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

Lindsay87
Local Performer

I need help I don't remember my password 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lindsay87 You will need to reach out directly to our support team here for further assistance with this here.

When filling out the contact form, make sure to provide both the email address your Pandora account is registered under, along with the best email address they can reach you at.

0 Kudos

denice2185
Local Performer

Trying to reset password 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@denice2185 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos