cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up acct. but pandora won’t open up?

AT_12
Local Performer

Account set up but pandora won’t open up, won’t play!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AT_12 Nice to see you around the Community. :pandora:

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing? 

I'll look forward to hearing back!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AT_12 Nice to see you around the Community. :pandora:

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing? 

I'll look forward to hearing back!

0 Kudos

jlaughlin62
Local Performer

can't get on to pandora music.  I had an account and it showed up on my Mac Computer.

When I tried to get music it shows a lock on top.  Don't know if i have to delete old pandora password and ID.  The Icon is no longer on my computer.  

Need some help.  I tried several days ago but could not get music.  I think, as mentioned above, that i need to set up new account with pandora.  

Thankds

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jlaughlin62 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos