cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign out of all devices

Rieama87
Local Performer

I am trying to log others out of my account and I cannot figure it out. I keep trying the solution posted but there’s no options for me to sign others out. I’ve changed my password and it didn’t give me the option to sign others out. 

Also, I can’t figure out how to get rid of the songs that are thumbs upped. Someone completely butchered my account. 

Labels (2)
182 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@USMCWife0811 I can help with this.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.
0 Kudos

Amberremer07
Local Performer

Can you log out of all my devices in my account please?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Amberremer07 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you would like to remove all of your devices, you can now do that on your own through a computer.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos