cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songs stop playing

Jturn
Local Performer

Im putting this issue in account because I can't think of any other area that could be the problem.

I have recently been having issues where after a random amount of songs, the song will become paused at the very end of the song, never in the middle. Originally i thought it was an issue with my Xbox since ive had issues similar in the past,(app randomly closing) but while i was on my computer the same thing started happening, as well as on my phone(moto z4) so it is very unlikely to be a device issue since it is happening on multiple devices each with different OS.

This is an issue that has happened before and as a result i canceled my premium. I thought it would be fixed by now but the second the trial period was up (it ended today and the problem started today) the issues ive had in the past all happened again, i have a different phone, different computer, and different xbox but all the old issues are coming back. If this is not resolved soon i will be cancelling premium and demanding a refund on this month as im not going to be using it.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jturn Thanks for trying those steps out. It sounds like the issue may be related to the network you're using to connect to Pandora.

Please try connecting your device directly via an Ethernet cable and see if that helps.

If there is no change, try rebooting your connection: 

1. Shut down your device completely;
  2. Unplug your modem and router, wait one full minute, and then plug them back in;
  3. Wait five more minutes to allow the modem and router to fully boot back up;
  4. Turn your device back on and try Pandora again.

If Pandora still isn't working, could you check if you're able to connect to your network using another streaming service, such as YouTube?

You might also try connecting your device to an entirely different network, or using a different device on your current network, to see if your streaming improves.

Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jturn Thanks for trying those steps out. It sounds like the issue may be related to the network you're using to connect to Pandora.

Please try connecting your device directly via an Ethernet cable and see if that helps.

If there is no change, try rebooting your connection: 

1. Shut down your device completely;
  2. Unplug your modem and router, wait one full minute, and then plug them back in;
  3. Wait five more minutes to allow the modem and router to fully boot back up;
  4. Turn your device back on and try Pandora again.

If Pandora still isn't working, could you check if you're able to connect to your network using another streaming service, such as YouTube?

You might also try connecting your device to an entirely different network, or using a different device on your current network, to see if your streaming improves.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos