cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soundboard survey points

Acesman
Local Performer

I received my 50 points for doing the surveys I got the screen were it said type in your email address for the $5 Amazon gift card but I never received the email?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
25 Replies

beeboop
Local Performer

Hi AdamPandora,

I have the same issue as the other members above.  On 5/24/2023 I had 45 points and on the next email, it shows I had 0 point even though I did not redeem it.  I also completed another survey (or more) since then so I know I have reached 50 points.  Can you help me look into this please?

Thanks,

Aimee

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@beeboop The team in charge of the survey has manually sent you an email with a link to redeem your gift card.

Hope this helps!

Jallen285
Local Performer

I reached my 50 point threshold in October 2023 and still never received those points. I’m already due for another soon. I’d like to get the one I’m missing.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jallen285 Nice to see you around the community.

It looks like you did hit 50 points a few months ago, however our team does not see the form submission in our rewards system which is why you never received the reward.

We have just manually sent you an email now with a link to redeem your $5 gift card.

For the future, when you submit the survey that puts you over the 50 point mark, you will get automatically redirected to a new URL where you have to fill out a simple form with your email address to request the reward. Sometimes it takes a few seconds for that redirect to happen so you may have missed it.

Please let me know if they have any issues accessing!

0 Kudos

pattyparkerfl
Local Performer

I have filled out countless surveys in the past couple of years and have yet to earn any rewards???? Every email just says I have the same amount of points as the survey is worth.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pattyparkerfl Our team does see you hit 50 points back in early February, however they do not see a form submission in our rewards system which is why you haven't received their reward yet.

We have just manually sent you an email now with a link to redeem your $5 gift card.

For the future, when you submit the survey that puts you over the 50 point mark, you will get automatically redirected to a new URL where you have to fill out a simple form with your email address to request the reward. Sometimes it takes a few seconds for that redirect to happen so you may have missed it.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos