cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stations created after upgrading to premium

aguitaamarilla
Local Performer

I recently upgraded to pandora family premium and just noticed that theres hundreds of stations that have been added to my account. I dont know where these come from.

Is there a way to delete a whole bunch of them at the same time?

Has my account been hacked or are these stations added for some reason when I upgraded?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @aguitaamarilla

Sorry to hear that happened. I moved your post over the Account forum to keep the community tidy.

Just to be clear, with Pandora Premium Family, each listener would need to have their own account. You can find out more information about how the family plan works in this helpful article.

A member from our User Support team will reach out to you directly via email to gather more info about what is happening with your account.  📩

++

Added Stations:

It sounds like you didn't add these stations to your account, which means we may need to secure your account from our end.

At this time, there is no way to bulk edit / delete stations. However, we do have an existing feature request that you can upvote. 

Thanks for your patience!  🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @aguitaamarilla

Sorry to hear that happened. I moved your post over the Account forum to keep the community tidy.

Just to be clear, with Pandora Premium Family, each listener would need to have their own account. You can find out more information about how the family plan works in this helpful article.

A member from our User Support team will reach out to you directly via email to gather more info about what is happening with your account.  📩

++

Added Stations:

It sounds like you didn't add these stations to your account, which means we may need to secure your account from our end.

At this time, there is no way to bulk edit / delete stations. However, we do have an existing feature request that you can upvote. 

Thanks for your patience!  🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos