cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble changing password

mangum0162
Local Performer

Why I cannot change my password? Please help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mangum0162 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mangum0162 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

ckiehl54
Local Performer

Please have them direct their reply to xx.  My former email address xx shows up on the dark web and I am changing everything over to the icloud.com address.  Plus I never remembered even having a  password for Pandora and I always left it open.  Please advise.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ckiehl54 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

egerthe
Local Performer

Can I get the same help? Want to change my old insecure password.

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@egerthe I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Yoda14Me
Local Performer

I would also like to change my password.

Please advise. Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yoda14Me Check out this thread for instructions on how to reset your password: How to reset your password

If you run into any issues, please contact our support team for further assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Metalball
Local Performer

I also need to change my password 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Metalball Check out this thread for instructions on how to reset your password: How to reset your password

If you run into any issues, please contact our support team for further assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Rembo
Local Performer

I can’t remember my password and when I click on change password, nothing happens — it returns to the opening page to click on change password. This is a nasty setup — most have a way of saving the password on my computer, and can be called up with a click. I have not been able to use Pandors for many weeks because of this and I need to get it straightened out now. I have changed my physical location last month, but I doubt that caused the problem. Pandora needs to smooth out and simplify all the various aspects of being a member. Thanks for your help?

0 Kudos

Rembo
Local Performer

Wow. After I finished the too-long complaint, I zipped right in! Don’t know why or how, but I’ll take it!

MariaPandora
Pandora
Pandora

Hi @Rembo!

I'm glad to hear you were able to log into your Pandora account.

Please let me know if you have any trouble with this again.

JT10
Casual Fan

When my wife accepted my invite for the Family plan she entered my account information on accident. When she went back to create her own account it said; “This email address is already connected to a Pandora account. Log in instead?” When she tries to Login and chooses, Forgot Password, she never gets a “reset password” email, so she can’t cancel that account because she can’t log in to it. Help please.

0 Kudos

MariaPandora
Pandora
Pandora

Hi @JT10 , I moved your post to a thread related to your issue: Trouble changing password

Also, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos