cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access accounts

MusicFan34312
Underground

I have made 5 or more accounts and most of them I have not been able to get into again and was logged out of those accounts. I am not pleased with this. Please help me understand. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFan34312 If you need help resetting the password on your accounts so you can regain access to them, you can find instructions on how to do so here: How to reset your password

If you need further assistance, you will need to contact our support team directly through our help site here.

Just make sure to provide the other email addresses associated with the accounts you need help regaining access to in the contact form.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFan34312 If you need help resetting the password on your accounts so you can regain access to them, you can find instructions on how to do so here: How to reset your password

If you need further assistance, you will need to contact our support team directly through our help site here.

Just make sure to provide the other email addresses associated with the accounts you need help regaining access to in the contact form.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos