cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in even after resetting password

Dani10
Local Performer

I have received the password reset email and am able to change my password but when I attempt to log into the app it will not accept new password.  Stuck in a loop.  I either need to access my account or cancel the darn thing because this has wasted more time than I’m willing to admit!!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
24 Replies

Deborah1
Local Performer

I have the same problem! So frustrating! I can log in fine at my house, but when I get to school it won't accept my password and when they send me the code to redo it, it still won't connect. I have loved Pandora and use it in my high school classroom all the time. I don't know why this happens at school! And I can't find a way to contact Pandora, I've tried several different ways and haven't heard back. So frustrating. If anyone has a solution to this problem, please let me know! Were you able to fix it?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

HI @Deborah1 Thanks for posting to community. Sorry to hear you're having trouble logging into Pandora while at work.

I see that you've already reached out to our User Support team for assistance. To avoid confusion or any duplicate troubleshooting steps, please be sure to follow up with the agent through email. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

arrr
Local Performer

For anyone else stuck here, disable or modify any ad-blocking extensions you have running. You can quickly verify this by trying to log into Pandora with incognito mode.

Pandora.com makes a fair bit of 3rd party calls in its logon flow and I was seeing Chrome extension uBlock blocking some necessary calls. After I disabled that extension for pandora.com I could login.

0 Kudos

fryisong
Local Performer

I am having issues logging in, tells me incorrect email or password. Even reset spassword, but get same error when I try to log in via the web browser

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fryisong I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos