cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to FreeYourMusic app

sdneidich
Underground

I am trying to use login to use a 3rd party app. The app launches a window to enter Pandora credentials, and asks me for username and password. It claims my username and password are incorrect. They are absolutely correct, and I have even tried changing my password to make this work.

The problem happens with this 3rd party app whether I am using Android or Windows versions of their app. The problem is on Pandora's side.

The app is called 'FreeYourMusic.' Can someone from Pandora support please assist?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sdneidich This is an unauthorized third-party application, and using it is a violation of our Terms of Use.

You can stream Pandora for free using our desktop app or on our website.

Hope this helps explain.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sdneidich This is an unauthorized third-party application, and using it is a violation of our Terms of Use.

You can stream Pandora for free using our desktop app or on our website.

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos

sdneidich
Underground

Thank you for clarifying that Adam. Can you verify that Pandora has blocked login via this app, so a workaround would not be possible?

FestivalFreak
Local Performer

I'm interested, too. I'd like to migrate a playlist from Spotify to Pandora, so I can share it with someone

0 Kudos

mistercatworks
Local Performer

You may be interested but Pandora is not.  They recently locked out useful third party apps without providing equivalent native functions.

0 Kudos

JChevy88
Local Performer

Time to cancel my subscription then! I cant use my own data then you cant use my money lol.

Rogerreece
Local Performer

I'm cancelling too.  It is ridiculous that you won't let me migrate my playlists.

0 Kudos

garybly
Local Performer

Me too I'm cancelling

0 Kudos