cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized user on my account

Klm38
Local Performer

Some how my ex is adding stations to my pandora account. I deleted an old account that was linked ro his roku hoping that would solve the problem but when i created a new account the same thing is happening.  I know it is him because it was a special station i had for him and i. I have deleted it so many times but it keeps on coming back along with another one i know he listens to. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
617 Replies

AdamPandora

@saruh99 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Gonzalez3519
Local Performer

Sign me out of all devices please

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Gonzalez3519. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this.

Per your request, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Mesha125
Local Performer

Someone is using my account.  There's songs that no one i know would listen to added to my collection.. i haven't given anyone access.  I've tried changing the email and pw.. but there's no option to log out all devices so they still have access. I tried deleting account to start new with different email and I'm getting error messages. Please help me get rid of this person. 

Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mesha125 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized user on my account

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

0 Kudos

Plogsdon
Local Performer

my husband recently passed and I’m trying to remove all other devices from his account. I changed the password thinking it would prompt the other person to have to put in the new password but it hasn’t worked. How can I get the other device off?

0 Kudos

Twitch22000
Local Performer

Could you possibly do the same for me? I recently changed my password thinking it would auto sign out everywhere but the concurrent streaming is still happening when I should be the only one listening to my account

0 Kudos

Jxv4047
Local Performer

Need help removing everyone from my account.i can't listen to music in peace without getting the message 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Twitch22000 No problem - I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

AdamPandora

@Plogsdon @Jxv4047 I moved your posts over to this existing thread: Unauthorized user on my account

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

susu1372
Local Performer

How do i turn off all open sessions on all devices to log anyone out that shouldn 't be in my account?

0 Kudos

DeirdreNox
Local Performer

can you possibly sign everyone out of my account please?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Sure thing, @DeirdreNox.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@susu1372 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized user on my account

0 Kudos

fiv
Local Performer

I need all devices associated with my account logged out, please.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@fiv I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized user on my account

Sierra_D14
Local Performer

Hi yes I’m experiencing the same thing. I can’t tell who’s using my account. If you could please log out of all devices for me please that would be amazing !!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Sierra_D14 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

0 Kudos