cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update email address (no access to old email)

AdamPandora

In order to protect your privacy and personal data, our support team won't be able to provide direct access or update your registration information on your behalf. 

If you no longer have access to the email address your Pandora account is registered with (and don't know your current password to make the necessary changes), you're welcome to create a new Pandora account with your new email address, or reach out to your email provider for further assistance regaining access.

We will continue to evaluate this policy against new technologies, business practices, changes in law, and our listeners' needs, and may make changes to the policy accordingly.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
45 Replies

AdamPandora

I am going to have our support team send you a follow up email, @Cancelme.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Maryann462
Local Performer

I have a mew email address, i would lile to change that, but i dont remember old password

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Maryann462 I moved your post to this thread since it is more in line with the issue you are running into: Update email address (no access to old email)

I recommend reaching out to your original email provider for further assistance regaining access, or seeing if there is a way to get any messages redirected to your new email address. Hopefully then, you will be able to receive the password reset email for your Pandora account.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to see if they can further assist as well.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Maryann462 Our support team attempted to send you an email earlier this morning, however that message did not go through due to us not having a valid email address on file with you.

If you need further assistance with this, please contact our support team directly on your end by submitting a message here.

0 Kudos

Susanannaanna2
Local Performer
  • Hi I joined Pandora many years ago. The original email I used is obsolete. How can I delete it and edit to the correct one?
  • please help
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Susanannaanna2 I moved your post to this thread since it is more in line with the issue you are running into: Update email address (no access to old email)

I recommend reaching out to your original email provider for further assistance regaining access, or seeing if there is a way to get any messages redirected to your new email address. Hopefully then, you will be able to receive the password reset email for your Pandora account.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to see if they can further assist as well.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos