cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Update Your Zip Code

Katschmidt56
Local Performer

hi!

im trying to change my zip code because I’ve moved and it won’t let me!

how do I do this successfully?

thanks! 

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Katschmidt56! Thanks for posting.

You can change all your account information (including email, password and zip code) with the following steps:

From mobile:

To update your account information, first launch the Pandora app.

• Select the Profile tab and open the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  • Go to Account.
  • Update your account preferences as necessary (e.g., email address, password, etc.)
  • Save your changes when you're done.

From web:

Visit pandora.com on your computer and signing in.

Next, click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page and select Settings. Under Account you can make any necessary changes to your registration information, including your email address and password.

Be sure to save your changes when you're done.

Note: When you are updating your password, you will need to enter the old password to confirm the changes. Only then will the new password take effect.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
18 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Katschmidt56! Thanks for posting.

You can change all your account information (including email, password and zip code) with the following steps:

From mobile:

To update your account information, first launch the Pandora app.

• Select the Profile tab and open the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  • Go to Account.
  • Update your account preferences as necessary (e.g., email address, password, etc.)
  • Save your changes when you're done.

From web:

Visit pandora.com on your computer and signing in.

Next, click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page and select Settings. Under Account you can make any necessary changes to your registration information, including your email address and password.

Be sure to save your changes when you're done.

Note: When you are updating your password, you will need to enter the old password to confirm the changes. Only then will the new password take effect.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

karenwoodjordan
Local Performer

I have entered "Settings" and changed the zip code. There is NO "SAVE" button.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@karenwoodjordan Are you attempting to make this change from your computer, or from a mobile device?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

karenwoodjordan
Local Performer
Found it Adam and was able to update my zip code.

Karen Wood Jordan
To God be the GLORY

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @karenwoodjordan.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

kiefertjames
Local Performer

Pandora doesn't allow you to change your zip code anymore for some weird reason. As if they knew they were gonna cause issues.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kiefertjames I moved your post over to this existing thread: Update zip code

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how you can update your zip code.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

bbshop6
Local Performer

I have attempted to make a zip code change from both the app and the website (via my cell phone). There is no way to save the changes. Please advise. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bbshop6 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Katphotoe
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem and when I go through settings there isn't away to click on the zip to change it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Katphotoe I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

sbus7743
Local Performer

what is the zip code?????????????

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sbus7743 Your zip code is associated with the city that you live in.

If you do a Google search of your city, it should provide you with your zip code as well.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

BinderMom6
Local Performer

How do I update to our new location so that my ads are not still for Colorado? Thank you!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @BinderMom6 

Welcome to community!

I've moved your message over to an existing thread - How to Update Your Zip Code.

You can update your zip code through the Pandora account settings either on mobile or web. For steps on how to do this, please visit the accepted solution above.

Let us know if you have trouble!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Jessica_l_89115
Local Performer

How do I change my location to Indianapolis Indiana 46229

0 Kudos

NikkiW
Opening Act

If you're in the app, at least on iOS, go to your profile, then select the gear on the top right corner, it will open up your settings. Select account and your email, password, birth year, zip code and gender should be there. If you select the zip code part, you can edit it there. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jessica_l_89115 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to Update Your Zip Code

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how you can update your zip code.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos