cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Thumbs by Station

djh8878
Local Performer

I'm looking to find all the thumbs up songs for a particilar station. I feel like I've seen this in the past, I'm probably just missing the link. thanks for the help!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @djh8878 you can view the thumbs from the backstage page. 

1. First, visit My Collection to view your stations list.
  2. Tap on the name of the station you'd like to view. 
    • If you're a Pandora Premium subscriber, this will take you directly to the station's "backstage page." 
    • If you're a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, this will start your station, so tap either the thumb icon or the small "i" (in the upper right corner of your screen) to continue to the station's backstage page.

From there you can view and/or edit your thumbs. For more information on Thumbs, please visit our Help Page here.

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @djh8878 you can view the thumbs from the backstage page. 

1. First, visit My Collection to view your stations list.
  2. Tap on the name of the station you'd like to view. 
    • If you're a Pandora Premium subscriber, this will take you directly to the station's "backstage page." 
    • If you're a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, this will start your station, so tap either the thumb icon or the small "i" (in the upper right corner of your screen) to continue to the station's backstage page.

From there you can view and/or edit your thumbs. For more information on Thumbs, please visit our Help Page here.

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos