cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When was my account created?

Corkbutt
Underground

Hello, I'm curious as to how long I've been listening to Pandora and building my stations to my preferences.

I get an occasional song (bringing me back to my highschool days) on my Thumbprint Radio that says I thumbs upped it a decade ago but how long have I really been here?

Is there a feature on the app that shows this? I'm feeling nostalgic. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
250 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Iwolf619 It looks like your account was created on 10/01/2014.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

misssowny
Local Performer

It would be so cool if I could also know when I started listening!! I have been a die hard for Pandora since at least high school! Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@misssowny Your Pandora account was created on 02/09/2012.

That's over 10 years ago! 

Thanks for your continued support.

mecrensh
Underground

Could you check when I joined as well? Doesn't look like I can see that on my account. Side note: there's a lot of simple features people are requesting and Pandora isn't listening to their customers. Why, Pandora? Why?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mecrensh You can view your account creation date in your Community profile here.

Hope this helps!

lk77
Local Performer

Hi! I think I've been on Pandora for 15ish years, would love if you'd be able to verify? Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lk77 Your account was created on 08/27/2009. 🎉

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

lǝᴉqɐqʎ
Local Performer

I know I’ve had my pandora for awhile, but I’m not even sure how long a while is at this point so how old is my account?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lǝᴉqɐqʎ You can check your profile to view your account creation date.

I can see you created your account on 9/25/2012.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Kayanava
Local Performer

I would like to know the exact date that my pandora account was created. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kayanava You can view your account creation date in your community profile here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

jiggleee
Local Performer

Hi! Could you please tell me how long my account has been active? Also, I'd be curious to see the distribution of accounts and their ages e.g. 20% of accounts are 5-6 years old, 10% of accounts are 7-9 years old, etc.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jiggleee While we cannot share the distribution of account ages, I'm happy to share when yours was created.

It looks like you registered your account on 01/24/2011.

Thanks for being a long time listener with us!

0 Kudos

Ellusionist786
Local Performer

Curiosity has me wondering how long I've been a member of pandora. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ellusionist786 It looks like you may have changed the email address associated with your Pandora account.

To confirm when your account was created, you will need to contact our support team directly here.

Just make sure to provide the new email address your Pandora account is now registered under.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Djty120
Local Performer

When did I create my account

I feel like I am coming up on the 20th anniversary. This is rather astonishing. Thanks in advanced!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Djty120 You can find your account registration date in your community profile here.

I can see your account was created on 12/18/2010.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

T5X
Local Performer

It is cool to see this thread is still alive!  I have been listening to Pandora since May 2006 after I finished boot camp, but my Community Profile account says it was created in 2010.  Could you help me confirm this?  Also, is it possible that after a period of about 3 years a free tier account gets deleted?  I know for a few years I could not log into Pandora overseas. I think maybe I had to recreate the account. But I am not sure about this theory.  Thanks for helping me out by introducing me to so many great artists and genres I didn't know existed!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@T5X Yes - it looks like your account was created on 6/2/2010.

Also, the only way an account can be deleted is if you do it on your end, or if you reach out to our support team to help cancel it on their end.

If you had an account prior to 2010, then it was likely created using a different email address.

Hope this helps!

Vana8906
Local Performer

Is there a way to see when my acct was created?

0 Kudos