cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Someone Else is Listening" Message

AlyssaPandora Moderator

Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 10.01.21 AM.png

If you are receiving the message, "Your Pandora Account is currently playing on another device," or "Someone else is listening," then more than one device is streaming from your account at the same time.

While your Pandora account can be logged into as many devices as you like, they can't be playing at the same time. Regardless of your subscription level, the revenue from one Pandora account only covers the cost of one stream from one device. As long as you press pause on one device before you listen to Pandora on another, you should be fine.

If you need assistance with removing devices from your account, or would like more info about this error message, please check out this helpful article.

++

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts.

In the meantime, you can upvote this idea by liking this request if you want to see this as a feature offered on Pandora. 

Hope this information is helpful!

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Labels (1)
64 Replies
Highlighted

Re: "Someone Else is Listening" Message

el49
Underground

@AlyssaPandora Thank you!

0 Kudos

Re: "Someone Else is Listening" Message

jadule21
Local Performer

Can You Turn OFF The Blocker? 

@el49 wrote:

@AlyssaPandora Thank you!

0 Kudos

more then one person is listening

ardenkid
Local Performer

I keep getting a more then one person is listening and I cannot listen at this time. I am the account holder , I pay for this service. I have changed the password and my family is not listening at that time. I thought changing the password would fix the problem but I think it is on Pandoras side. PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM!

A person listen my station

Jenjen06
Local Performer
Hi good night, i upgrade my Pandora Radio and since then I’m starting receiving messages like is someone listen my radio and no one else is listen, how can I check who is , I really need help , thanks in advance
0 Kudos

Re: A person listen my station

AdamPandora Moderator

@Jenjen06 @ardenkid If you have further questions as to why this error message is popping up, @AlyssaPandora has provided a useful link in her message above:

If you need assistance with removing devices from your account, or would like more info about this error message, please check out this helpful article.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

azeroth2b
Local Performer

Listing attached devices and removing their access shouldn't require customer support intervention.  I support the notion that this should be added as a feature.

Worth noting, this seems to be happening frequently as of late.  Without being able to check who's accessing my account, I don't know the level of severity in play.  Am I hacked? The account is never "taken back", so odds are it's not that.  

AdamPandora Moderator

@azeroth2b Thank you for your feedback.

In the meantime, you can upvote this idea by liking this request if you want to see this as a feature offered on Pandora. 

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

Sweetaspie541
Underground

This is a link to the same useless article that sent me here!!! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora Moderator

@Sweetaspie541 Our support team has confirmed that they will be sending you a separate message via email to help get this resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Sweetaspie541
Underground

I can't find the other post you replied to. Did you delete it?? To answer your other question "To clarify, do you need help removing unauthorized users from accessing your account? If so, you should see an option on the help page article that is linked to contact our support team for further assistance.Let me know if you run into any trouble with that, and I can help escalate this for you", 

I did that multiple times, weeks apart. No answer. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora Moderator

@Sweetaspie541 Our support team has confirmed with me that they were able to assist you with this over email.

If you have any further questions regarding this issue, you can reply back directly to the email thread you have going with them.

0 Kudos