cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13: App Doesn't Load

Rbaumes
Local Performer

As above, app not loading when on my data on my phone, loads fine on wifi. I have done everything recommended above, even submitted the extra info requested. Have gotten no solution after submitting. If not resolved soon, as it has to be on the pandora side since so many are having the same issue, I will be canceling my plan, and will want a prorated refund.

It has to be the latest update that is the issue. I installed an earlier version of pandora and it works just fine. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Rbaumes. 👋

I moved your post over to a separate thread as it looks like you're on Android 13. Thank you for reporting the loading issue you're experiencing. I've shared this with our engineering team on your behalf.

++

For other folks experiencing this issue, this can be reported. Before posting, it's helpful to know:

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Confirm your Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Do any error messages pop up? If so, what exactly does it say?

We appreciate your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Rbaumes. 👋

I moved your post over to a separate thread as it looks like you're on Android 13. Thank you for reporting the loading issue you're experiencing. I've shared this with our engineering team on your behalf.

++

For other folks experiencing this issue, this can be reported. Before posting, it's helpful to know:

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Confirm your Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Do any error messages pop up? If so, what exactly does it say?

We appreciate your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos