cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Back Arrow in Facebook App Turns off Music

shae5706
Local Performer

When I'm using the facebook app if I click a link and use my device back arrow it shuts off my playing music in the pandora app. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @shae5706. 👋

Please keep in mind, the sound settings of each app are set by the needs of the app and cannot be altered. So, if you are playing a game or using an app that requires sound, the audio from Pandora may pause. It's not possible for us to override the sound settings, or any other functions of another app.

++

Are you receiving any error messages when this happens?

In the meantime, did you have a chance to try out these steps to see if it resolves the issue you're experiencing?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Nooo
Local Performer

Shut off microphone on Facebook 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Nooo. 👋

While this is outside of our scope of expertise, I actually just searched on Google for steps to make this adjustment. 

• Go to Settings > Application > Application manager > find Facebook > Permissions > Turn off microphone

If you need further assistance, I would recommend contacting the manufacturer of your device in order to make this change.

Hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024