cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Unable to Download Songs with Premium

GENAirby
Local Performer

I am unable to download any songs at all. I purchased the Premium plan membership and it comes with everything so why am I not allowed to download? When I push the download button it tells me that I have to subscribe to the Premium plan membership but I already am in the Premium plan membership so I don't understand what I'm doing wrong can someone help please?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @GENAirby. 👋

Sorry to hear that error message popped up.

It looks like you recently upgraded to Premium, but before you were using Premium Access. Based on your message, it sounds like this happened after you upgraded. 

Are you still receiving that error message today?

Is it possible that this might be occurring because there is not enough storage on your device?

Something to note, Pandora will never use the last 500MB of storage, so we will only download as many stations as we can before we hit that limit. If it doesn't appear to be storage related, I'd recommend signing out of the app and signing back in, which will reset the download process. Then, make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024