cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Collected songs no longer appear

Laceycakez
Local Performer

I was listening to music, then drove through an area for a bout 2 second that didn't have service. I went to change the songs and all of my "collected" songs are gone. All I have now are "stations" all my downloads are gone, all songs, gone. I've used pandora for years and had it randomly un-download ally songs before but never remove all of my music all together. Help!!!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Laceycakez - welcome to community!

Sorry for any trouble listening on your Android.

I checked your account from a web browser and I do see collected songs, albums and playlist in your collection. Since I'm able to view these tracks and albums from my end on a web browser, it seems this experience may be related to your Android. It's possible that there was a connection error when you lost signal or a caching issue on the app. 

I recommend clearing the Pandora app data, this will help to re-establish a fresh connection with Pandora.

Please note that you'll be logged out of Pandora after completing these steps. You also may need to re-download your offline content as well.

From your Android Settings, please clear the Pandora app data using the following steps:

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Then sign back into Pandora and let me know if you're still having trouble.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos