cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Content is missing from My Collection but shows in profile

mbeam413
Local Performer

After getting a new phone and logging in with same email, NONE of my playlists, collections are showing. The My Collection tab is basically empty. But when I click on my profile, it shows my number of thumbs up and playlists. But none of those actually show in my collection. So I can't view or play any of my stuff. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mbeam413 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. What is the make and model of your phone?
  2. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

mbeam413
Local Performer

I moved from galaxy s20 to an s22. No error message. It shows my stations collected and some thumbs up but no songs, Playlist etc. 

20230115_163519.jpg

20230115_163535.jpg

 But my profile shows the same # of thumbs and Playlist as old phone

20230115_163450.jpg

 So all above pics are the new phone (I still have both at the moment,  briefly). Below is what shows on my old phone

Screenshot_20230115-163932_Pandora.jpg

Screenshot_20230115-163944_Pandora.jpg

But the profile looks just same as how looks on new phone

Screenshot_20230115-163958_Pandora.jpg

 I just have a LOT in my collection in general and also ones downloaded (which didn't carry over to new phone either), it's just really frustrating not to be seeing them on new phone when i pay for premium bc there's no way I could completely redo everything manually exactly same on new phone. 

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mbeam413 I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps found here: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos