cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: How To Connect via Bluetooth

Speedy1
Local Performer

How do I connect Pandora on my Android to Bluetooth?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Speedy1. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. 

You can use Bluetooth to connect some devices to your phone. Here's more info about how to do that:

1. Swipe down from the top of the screen
  2. Tap Bluetooth AlyssaPandora_0-1622662996653.png
  3. Swipe down from the top of the screen. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
  4. Touch and hold Bluetooth AlyssaPandora_1-1622662996656.png
  5. Tap Pair new device. If you don't find Pair new device, check under "Available devices" or tap More then, Refresh.
  6. Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device. Follow any on-screen instructions.

When your phone and the Bluetooth device are connected, the device shows as "Connected." If your phone is connected to something through Bluetooth, at the top of the screen, you'll see a Bluetooth iconAfter you pair a Bluetooth device for the first time, your devices can pair automatically.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Speedy1. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. 

You can use Bluetooth to connect some devices to your phone. Here's more info about how to do that:

1. Swipe down from the top of the screen
  2. Tap Bluetooth AlyssaPandora_0-1622662996653.png
  3. Swipe down from the top of the screen. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
  4. Touch and hold Bluetooth AlyssaPandora_1-1622662996656.png
  5. Tap Pair new device. If you don't find Pair new device, check under "Available devices" or tap More then, Refresh.
  6. Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device. Follow any on-screen instructions.

When your phone and the Bluetooth device are connected, the device shows as "Connected." If your phone is connected to something through Bluetooth, at the top of the screen, you'll see a Bluetooth iconAfter you pair a Bluetooth device for the first time, your devices can pair automatically.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

DODO1123
Local Performer

Shokz openmove wireless bone conduction headphones 

I need an activation code.

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DODO1123 I moved your post over to this existing thread since I do see you signed into an Android device yesterday: Android: How To Connect via Bluetooth

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how you can connect your phone to your wireless headphones via bluetooth.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos