cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Limited Quantity Of Content Added to Queue

RoadRunner67
Local Performer

I recently changed phones and my queue didn't survive the transfer. It used to let me list 20 or so albums but now only allows 5. What can I do to fix it to allow a longer queue? I listen while driving cross country and 5 won't last me across one state. 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi RoadRunner, welcome to the Community, and thanks for posting.

As a Pandora Premium listener, you can queue individual songs, albums, playlists or stations to play next.

To add to your queue, either "long press" an item or tap the corresponding ellipsis and then select Add to Queue.

You can view your queue from the Now Playing screen, either below track details (if you're listening to a station) or below the tracklist (if you're listening to an album or playlist). Keep in mind that if you add a station to your queue, it will play continuously until you manually move to the next item in your queue.

However, it seems like you're having issues adding more content to your queue list, let's try clearing your app data to see if this will help.

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):*

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can check out Google's help page for steps on how to clear space on your device.

*Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

Please note that you will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps. Let me know how it goes! 🎧

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

RoadRunner67
Local Performer

Thanks for your answer. I cleared the data but still have the same problem. I used to line up a slew of albums and they'd play one after another as I drove. If I can't get it to do that now I will try another music service. 

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora

Hi @RoadRunner67 

Thanks for the update and sorry to hear you're still having issues adding more content to your queue.

I'd like to report your issue to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Thanks for your help with this! 🤝

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos