cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Lost All My Downloads after Resubscribing

angelsurfer20
Local Performer

I can't find any of my downloads that i had and I really don't want to go back and find them all artist by artist. I had to update my payment and it downgraded me and i lost everything in less than a day before i was able to update my payment. Please send help... i want my downloads back.. i cant find them and i want them back... it took awhile to get that collection

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @angelsurfer20. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists. However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Premium. 

With your downloads, your top three stations and Thumbprint Radio should be downloaded automatically. However, you would need to re-download your collected albums, playlists, and individual songs for offline listening. 

If you'd like to download content for offline listening, you can tap the icon with the arrow pointing downward. This can be found on station, album and playlist pages, or, to download a track, tap the three dots on the Now Playing screen. Keep in mind, this button will only appear for eligible tracks. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Swabii
Local Performer

It happen to me too. If I have to start over maybe I should try spotify. You would think the songs are downloaded to my device, I should regain access as soon as I resubscribing. Pandora had no right deleting data off my device. Restricting access on the app ok, but not deleting.

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Swabii

Welcome to the Community and thank you for resubscribing back to Pandora Premium, we appreciate your support through the years!

Unfortunately, you would need to re-download your collected albums, playlists, and individual songs for offline listening.

If you'd like to download content for offline listening, you can tap the icon with the arrow pointing downward. This can be found on station, album and playlist pages, or, to download a track, tap the three dots on the Now Playing screen. Keep in mind, this button will only appear for eligible tracks.

+++

I understand how frustrating and meticulous this can be, I apologize for any inconvenience. However, we have a feature request under Restore offline downloads after reinstallation that may help in the future.

If you would like to see this feature implemented, make sure to upvote this post as this might help with any lost downloads during reinstallation or resubscribing.

Happy listening and happy holidays! 🎅

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos