cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: MusiCast app message: Processing login, one moment please

Loopedonstupid
Local Performer

When trying to use pandora on my yamaha app I'm getting this error. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Loopedonstupid

Did this start happening today? Are you receiving the message on the MusicCast app or on your receiver? If you're still receiving the error, can you do me a favor and take a screenshot or picture to share here.

Note: Sharing pictures can only been done on a mobile device or computer directly on the community website. You won't be able to share pictures through the email notification reply.

Before reaching out have you tried any troubleshooting? If so, can you let me know what steps you've taken?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Loopedonstupid
Local Performer
I'm using the yahama app to my yamaha receiver. This is the screenshot
showing the error.
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Loopedonstupid thanks for the reply.

It looks like your screenshot never came through. If you replied to the email notification when attaching the screenshot, it won't work. You will need to log into community through your phone or computer in order to attach photos.

In the meantime, I'd like to remove the Yamaha connection from your Pandora account, have you uninstall and reinstall the MusicCast app and then try again.

If you're up for this, I'll get started in removing the connection - just let me know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos