cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Offline Stations Don't Refresh

Robertmackin
Underground

My offline stations won't change. I've followed the steps to disable online so the downloads refresh but nothing changes. Exact same 20 songs in the same order. i've tried thumbs downing all songs. The songs show up in my thumbs down list but remain on my offline downloads. 

Pandora plus

Phone- pixel3a

pandora version 2107.1 android tuner 21071006

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
8 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Robertmackin. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this. Sorry to hear that your offline stations aren't refreshing.

I've enabled a trace on your Pandora account. Would you mind running through these steps and let me know if anything changes after re-downloading your offline stations? You can find those steps here: Android Troubleshooting

In the meantime, I can report this over to our engineering team on your behalf. Let me know if those steps help. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Robertmackin
Underground

Thanks for the help Alyssa. Unfortunately, after going through the suggested fixes the downloaded stations are still the same songs and won't refresh. 

0 Kudos

Hosprings
Underground

You realize that over course of the last 5 years, this continues to be an issue and that the "helpful steps" do nothing to resolve it? I shouldn't have to manually delete stations that I haven't actively listened to in months in order to prevent them from downloading as offline content. This would seem fixable with a simple sprint. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Robertmackin Thanks so much for trying out those steps while the trace was enabled, and for the update. I've reported your feedback to our engineering team. 

++

Hey, @Hosprings. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. I do see that you've been in touch with our User Support team via email. Would you mind providing your device details to share with our engineering team?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone): 
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number): 

Let me know as I'd like to report this issue. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Robertmackin
Underground

Still the same songs offline. I tried deleting one of the three stations to force some kind of change with the downloaded content but the two remaining stations still keep downloading the same songs. So frustrating. Just about to switch over to Spotify.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Robertmackin I completely understand your frustration. Thank you for the update. I've added this information to the ticket we have open with engineering on your behalf. 🎧

0 Kudos

Robertmackin
Underground

Not sure what the solution was but the problem is now resolved. All of my stations are now updating with new material. Thanks!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome! @Robertmackin So glad to hear that your stations were refreshed. I'll update our engineering team about your experience. Feel free to let us know if anything else pops up. Happy listening! 🎧

0 Kudos