cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Pandora App Won't Open

brigos65
Local Performer

I have been using this app for ever, and all of a sudden the app will not open any more!! Uninstalled, and reinstalled the app and the same thing! Checked settings.. is it Pandora????

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
24 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eric92315 I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

Let me know how it goes.

eric92315
Underground

Thanks for enabling the trace. I cleared the data and tried to run the app again and am still having the same problem. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the follow up, @eric92315. I'm very sorry for the continued trouble.

We've gone ahead and shared your device details and experience with our tech team. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

eric92315
Underground

I also posted on Nokia's forum in case the issue is with the particular phone. 

BTW, this problem also happens for the OneDrive app.

My daughter also has a XR21 and I tried loading OneDrive and Pandora and was able to duplicate the problem. I've had it in the past where my older phone will not stop running an app after an OS change. I'm guessing this is an issue with having a newer phone model. I will be also calling Nokia and asking them to duplicate the problem.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @eric92315. 👋

Thanks for those additional details. I've included this info on the internal ticket where your feedback was reported to our tech team. Feel free to keep us in the loop. We appreciate you sticking with us while this is sorted. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos