cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Pandora plays when connected to Bluetooth devices

Gene660515
Local Performer

This is still a huge problem in your coding. You need to have a toggle for auto play. Any time I connect my Bluetooth headphones it auto plays music. I have the latest version of the app cleared the cache restarted my phone and even uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it still auto plays when I connect my $400, $60$ and $20 bluetooth head phones no matter what set I use if this issue isn't fixed in the next update I will switch to Spotify and that's **ahem**ty do to the fact that I have used pandora for well over 10 years but the resent issues that have been coming out with the resent updates is making me question the skill of your coding team and if I will even continue to use your services

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Gene660515 

Welcome to community.

To clarify, as a free ad supported listener, Pandora beginning to play when the app is launched is an intended experience. Plus and Premium subscribers have more control over initiating playback when opening the Pandora app.

For your experience connecting to Bluetooth devices. If Pandora was the last music source that was playing it may automatically resume when reconnecting.

You can disable this functionality with the following steps:

• Open Pandora.
  • Tap Profile.
  • Next select the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  • Tap Advanced.
  • Under Bluetooth for devices uncheck the box next to Launch from car.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos