cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Persistent player notification / Background activity when app is closed

Phantomstormy
Underground

Hello,

I've had a similar problem a few weeks ago (Pandora unpausing when I didn't ask it to), but it didn't happen as often as others commented above. However, I think it stopped on its own but with with a new problem in its place. When I have Pandora closed, a notification saying, "Unknown by Unknown" pops up on my notification screen and I cannot get rid of it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and it still persists. How may I solve both of these problems should the both continue?

Thank you for your time.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
201 Replies

69tr6r
Local Performer

@AdamPandora I have the issue where, if I restart my phone, Pandora launches automatically. It does not play music. It just shows that it is Active in my Notifications.

Also, when I close the app after playing music. I have to close it from the Notifications bar, and sometimes actually have to Force Stop the app, even though I've already closed the app, and it isn't showing as open.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@69tr6r Thanks for following up with that information.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Android: Persistent player notification / Background activity when app is closed

You can find the latest update posted on 02/22/24 by @AlyssaPandora here.

0 Kudos