cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Podcasts Are Missing + Browse Won't Load

kstilson4304
Underground

My app recently updated on Android and now I have no podcast in my collection. They still show up in desktop though. When I add them it says it was added but the button goes back to the plus and not the check mark and they don't show in my collection. Only 4 podcast recommended for me appear not the ones I choose. Also the browse for more button does nothing but spin. 

Also on desktop the link to the community just goes to an invalid auth token message.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

kstilson4304
Underground

My collection has returned on android, thank you

View solution in original post

7 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @kstilson4304. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know about your experience. 

I've taken a look at your collection from a web browser, and I do see that you have about 19 collected podcasts associated with your Pandora account. We have received reports of a similar issue via email from other listeners.

Would you mind providing more details about your device? I can report this on your behalf.

It's helpful to know:

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number): 
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

++

Lastly, would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you see when this issue occurs? I'd like to pass this along to our engineering team so they can investigate further.

Let me know. Thanks so much for your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

kstilson4304
Underground

Hi. I am on a Galaxy A51 with AT&T. It is android 11 and pandora version 2201.1. There is no difference between wifi and mobile data when it occurs. Below is a screenshot of what I see and the browse button only spins. I did upgrade my plan to the family plan around the time this occurred but I can't say for certain it was the same day.

Screenshot_20220315-114754_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the screenshot, and for providing your device details, @kstilson4304

I've shared this information with our engineering team on an internal ticket we have open.

We appreciate your patience while they work on this. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

kstilson4304
Underground

My collection has returned on android, thank you

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the follow up, @kstilson4304. 👍

Let me know if anything else pops up. In the meantime, enjoy your pods! 🎧

0 Kudos

Jester212
Local Performer

I am having this same issue. When I click podcasts on the "my collection" screen, it takes me to a screen of 4 recommended podcasts and when I click "browse", the wheel just spins and spins. I don't have any podcasts collected because this has been like this since I started using pandora.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Jester212. 👋

Sorry to hear that this is happening.

Could you provide more details about your device? I'd like to report this: 

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number):
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Let me know, and I can follow up with you. 🎧

0 Kudos