cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Premium Access Limit

Wnewtonfan
Local Performer

My son is wondering why is there a temporary limit on the pandora app for music he can’t listen to music that he likes he’s wondering if the temporary limit is weekly or monthly he wants the issue fixed so he can listen to music unlimited 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Wnewtonfan. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. Based on your message, it sounds like your son has hit the Premium Access limit during his listening sessions.

Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person. If you're hitting a limit, it means you've used quite a few of these sessions lately. I know that limits like this can be frustrating, so I'll definitely pass along the feedback.

You can find out more about how these complimentary sessions work in this help page article: Premium Access

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

Wnewtonfan
Local Performer

I’m letting my son use pandora through my account on the app so he can listen to music at the gym and it’s saying there’s a temporary limit for what he can listen to while he works out he’s getting frustrated about that and wants to know when he will be able to listen to whatever he wants 

0 Kudos