cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: How to Remove a Song

Ronlemons
Local Performer

I'm new to Pandora. I searched for a song but it's not what I want. How can I delete it. I have Android Samsung J3. Thanks everyone. 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Ronlemons. 👋 

We're happy to have you as a new listener and member of the Pandora Community. I'm happy to share a bit more information about how Pandora works. 

How Pandora Works:

Pandora offers three ways to listen: free ad-supported Pandora, Pandora Plus, and Pandora Premium. Each option offers access to our industry-leading radio and podcast service.

1. As an ad-supported or Pandora Plus listener, you can access stations designed to introduce you to new music through the artists and songs that you know and love. You can type in your favorite artist or song and Pandora will do the rest. Music that is similar to your musical tastes will play in your station.
  2. When listening to stations, you are able to rate music by giving it a Thumbs Up 👍(meaning you like it and want more music like that on your station) or Thumbs Down 👎(meaning you don't like it, or don't want music like that on this particular station). When you give a song a Thumbs Down, that song will never play again on that station.
  3. Pandora Premium subscribers can enjoy the same service along with the ability to listen to music on-demand and create custom playlists.

Premium Access:

It looks like you also enabled a Premium Access session recently. You can find out more about these free sessions work here: Premium Access

To read about the additional benefits Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium, just ask, or visit the following link.

++

Deleting a Station:

You mentioned searching for a song. I do see that you have 1 station created so far. 

If you'd like to delete a station from an Android device:

1. Go to My Collection.
  2. Press and hold (i.e., "long press") the station you'd like to delete.
  3. If you're a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, select Delete station. Next confirm by selecting Delete once more.

I hope this information is helpful. Let me know if you have any additional questions. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos