cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Premium content doesn't show in collection

Dragonfly1967
Local Performer

Good morning,  I have an Android, One Plus 9 Pro.  A few days ago, when I brought Pandora up on the 

(I have a premium family account) and the only thing that appears in the list is stations, but the playlists I've played are appearing in recents in the top of the screen.  

On my desktop, they are all there, but are missing from my phone.  I thought it might have been a little glitch so I re-booted my phone, tried re-starting the app when on wi-fi and when on my carriers network data...no resolution...waited a few days to see if it would correct itself, but it hasn't.

I don't know what to do...it's making it hard to find the music I like to listen to while working.

Thank you.

phoneScreen shot playlist/albums/songs at topScreen shot playlist/albums/songs at topScreen shot playlist/albums/songs at topScreen shot playlist/albums/songs at topScreen shot playlist at top and message that I have no playlistsScreen shot playlist at top and message that I have no playlistsScreen shot playlist/albums/songs at topScreen shot playlist/albums/songs at topScreen shot playlist/albums/songs at topScreen shot playlist/albums/songs at topScreen shot playlist at top and message that I have no playlistsScreen shot playlist at top and message that I have no playlistsScreen shot songs at top and it says I have none addedScreen shot songs at top and it says I have none addeda song I started from the Lauren Daigle playlist at the top of my screen, showing I can playa song I started from the Lauren Daigle playlist at the top of my screen, showing I can playScreen shot playlist/albums/songs at topScreen shot playlist/albums/songs at topScreen shot playlist/albums/songs at topScreen shot playlist/albums/songs at topScreen shot song at top and it says I have none addedScreen shot song at top and it says I have none addedScreen shot playlist/albums/songs at topScreen shot playlist/albums/songs at top

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dragonfly1967 I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos