cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Sleep Timer Doesn't Work

Asj
Underground

My sleep timer does not work most of the time. I set the timer and my music will continue to play AFTER the timer runs out. I wake up in the morning with the are you still there notification. OR my pandora will suddenly start playing HOURS after my sleep timer ran out. My pandora will wake me up at like 3am because it suddenly starts playing. 

Labels (1)
23 Replies

Stark72
Local Performer

Model: SM-S918U

Carrier: VERIZON 

Android version (Settings > About Phone): 13

Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number): 2307.1

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening? Has happened on both connections.

Last night (9/8/2023) I was using cellular data.  Same thing happened.  I set the timer for 60min around 1am, woke up at 8am and it is still playing.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stark72 Thanks for writing back with that. I've sent this over to our engineers. This information is really valuable, and helps us determine what might be happening.

We really appreciate your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

FdizzleBrown
Local Performer

My sleep timer is not working. I wake up & pandora is still playing. What can I do to fix?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @FdizzleBrown. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep everything organized: Android: Sleep Timer Doesn't Work

I would recommend starting with some basic steps to see if that helps resolve the issue: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If this continues, would you mind sharing your device details? I can report this to our engineering team so they can help further investigate.

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number):
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)
0 Kudos