cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Songs Repeat After Playing

hindsc858
Local Performer

Hello! This is now doing it on my phone as well I have an Alcatel android and there is no update is there anyway I can fix it or should I just stay away from autoplay after my playlist ends?

It is also doing it on my samsung tv

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @hindsc858. 👋

Thanks for posting about this.

Could you share a bit more about what you're experiencing when this happens on your Android phone?

Are you using the Pandora Beta when you notice this issue?

Also, have you received any error messages? 

Do songs repeat when you've finished a playlist? Or, when you're listening to stations?

Let me know and I can follow up with you. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

hindsc858
Local Performer

I did have beta at the time but it was just on the regular app. I did not receive any errors it was just repeating the same song after my playlist had ended. Though it does seem to have stopped doing the repeating now.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hindsc858 Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

Jessbryan
Local Performer

I am having this issue. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+  5G. After my Playlist ends it just plays one song over and over again. I have tried to uninstall the app and reinstall. My phone is up to date on updates. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jessbryan I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you continue to experience issues with this, I'd like to report your feedback to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos