cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Songs repeat after 3 hours in Offline Mode

Kidrich229
Local Performer

With Pandora Premium is there away to download more then 3 hours worth of songs, my problem is I listen at work but don't have service so I use offline mode and after like 2-3 hours the songs repeat unless I change the station during breaks sometimes I'm too busy to change the station I wear gloves which make using the phone complicated 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kidrich229 Nice to see you around the Community.

It is true that each offline station that is downloaded will provide approximately 3 hours of music for you to enjoy.

While listening offline, it's important to continue giving feedback in the form of Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down. The next time you connect to Pandora through Wi-Fi or a mobile network, we will use that info to personalize and replace the offline tracks with new ones.

This all being said, I do see you are currently upgraded to Pandora Premium.

With this level of subscription, you have the option of creating your own customized playlist where you can pick and choose what songs you want to include. This playlist can also be as long as you want (exceeding that 3 hour limit).

You can then download that playlist and listen to it in Offline Mode while at work.

Check out this thread for instructions on how you can create a new playlist: How to create a new playlist

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kidrich229 Nice to see you around the Community.

It is true that each offline station that is downloaded will provide approximately 3 hours of music for you to enjoy.

While listening offline, it's important to continue giving feedback in the form of Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down. The next time you connect to Pandora through Wi-Fi or a mobile network, we will use that info to personalize and replace the offline tracks with new ones.

This all being said, I do see you are currently upgraded to Pandora Premium.

With this level of subscription, you have the option of creating your own customized playlist where you can pick and choose what songs you want to include. This playlist can also be as long as you want (exceeding that 3 hour limit).

You can then download that playlist and listen to it in Offline Mode while at work.

Check out this thread for instructions on how you can create a new playlist: How to create a new playlist

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos