cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Stalling while Downloading Large Album

HairySquid
Local Performer

Premium account on Android mobile app, stalls about 1/3 of the way into downloading a large album; One Wayne G by Mac DeMarco, 199 tracks.

Phone has plenty of available storage. I've tried removing and restarting several times. Have closed and reopened the app as well as logged out and back in. I will leave my phone open with the app in the foreground and can watch the little pie-chart progress bar stall at the same place every time.

Have since been able to download other albums no problem, but not this one. I'm guessing it's some weird limit to album size or number of tracks? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @HairySquid. 👋

Thanks for reporting your experience, and sorry to hear that you're having trouble downloading that album. 

To help us understand the issue better, could you tell us more about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number):
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Are there any error messages when the download stalls?
  • Is Pandora in the forefront of your device (opened) when you're downloading?
  • Have you tried downloading less songs at a time instead of the entire album? 

Let me know what you find. Thanks so much! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!
0 Kudos