cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Unable to Download Offline Station with Premium

Jenn27
Underground

I'm a premium account holder. I'm not sure what happened,  but I no longer have any offline music available.  I try to download my favorite station and while it says it's been downloaded,  the download list is still empty. Think maybe one of the last updates messed that up. 

How do I fix it?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
21 Replies

warrwirr
Underground
Meanwhile I am waiting since more than 4 months.

So I am dissatisfied with Pandora for several reasons. Years ago Pandora has been my favorite in the music streaming sector. Now I am reflecting to leave. The functionality of the competitors is much more flexible and modern!

Together with some other users, I've been asking for a search function to be set up within (own) playlists for a long time. It is very tedious and frustrating to manually select a single title from among 2,000, e.g. to delete it.

But now to the other never-ending story: I don't think I have to accuse myself of being impatient if I find it very disappointing that after almost four months the dialogue has died down and there is no sign of a solution.
Recently all downloads have disappeared again, cause unclear. And when trying to reconstitute them I noticed that the known bug is still active. Some playlists (e.g. see my statement of September 17, 2022) simply refuse to download.

So unfortunately all I can do is to remind you of the very annoying situation.

Best regards
Hans-Peter
0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @warrwirr 

I apologize for the continued trouble with your offline content, I understand how frustrating and annoying this can be.

As to your disappearing downloaded content, were you recently logged out of your account or performed our Android Troubleshooting steps?

Doing the troubleshooting steps or logging back into your account will cause your offline content to disappear and will need to be re-downloaded.

If you haven't done any of these steps, please let me know and I will pass your feedback to an open ticket we have with our engineers.

+++

As for the search bar in your offline collection, while this isn't a current feature on Pandora, I recommend upvoting this similar feature request: Expand Search Bar Function in My Collection.

I totally agree with you, having a search bar within our My Collections will make it easier to sort through and directly play the content we want to hear. Hope to see this feature implemented on Pandora!

Looking forward to your response and really appreciate your patience in the meantime! 🤝

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos