cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Web base or app

GPK9125
Local Performer

I am going to upgrade to Premium next month atound the 5th.

I am using the app instead of the website and instead of badges it asks for an,
  Activation code for this device and i am not sure what they are looking for. Plus, is the web version better to use the the installed app
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @GPK9125. 👋

Thank you for your post.

Could you share what device are you using?

What is the make and model?

If you're using an Android mobile device, you can use the Pandora app. However you won't be able to stream Pandora from our website using that device. 

++

The Device Activation tab is for activating your Pandora account on in-home devices such as Smart TVs, Blu-ray players, etc. These devices generate codes that need to be entered on a separate device for activation.

If you're attempting to activate Pandora on your mobile device, you already have simply by signing into the app with your Pandora account email address and password.

If you'd like to activate Pandora on an in-home device, such as a Smart TV or Blu-ray player, you can do so using the following steps:

• Launch the Pandora application
  • Select New User
  • An activation page will appear with a code - leave this code up on the device screen as you continue
  • From the web: Visit pandora.com/[brand of device] and enter the activation code there (e.g. www.pandora.com/samsung)

Alternatively, from a mobile device: Open the Pandora app and go to Settings, then tap Device Activation and enter the code. Then select Continue on the in-home device.

I hope this helps. Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos