cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Won't Play on External Speaker

LittleJo
Local Performer

I am trying to use my Moto phone Pandora account to listen to Pandora on an external speaker, but no matter what I do I can't get the volume to stay up.  I saw a video of someone tapping it up to make the volume stsy up , but it is not working for me and it really ruined my day.  I don't even feel like cleaning anymore but I wanted to listen on a much better speaker.  I use my iPhone for everything and the music cuts off when I am on other apps if I don't have ads muted it messes up my music.

I am trying to connect Sonosphere by Origaudio speaker. Help! Why?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LittleJo I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further?

Based off of your message, I believe you are experiencing a couple of different issues:

• Volume goes down when listening on your Moto phone and connected to Sonosphere by Origaudio speaker via Bluetooth
  • Music cuts off when listening to music on your iPhone and the app is backgrounded

Does this sound correct? You are reporting two separate issues on both your Android phone, and your iPhone?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LittleJo I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further?

Based off of your message, I believe you are experiencing a couple of different issues:

• Volume goes down when listening on your Moto phone and connected to Sonosphere by Origaudio speaker via Bluetooth
  • Music cuts off when listening to music on your iPhone and the app is backgrounded

Does this sound correct? You are reporting two separate issues on both your Android phone, and your iPhone?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos